Monday, October 8, 2007

Week 4 #8

Well, I worked on this stuff last week but I'm just now getting around to posting. I think I've been making this exercise harder than it really is. I've subscribed to 12 or so feeds in my bloglines account. At the moment, I'm not really saving time with this tool because I keep exploring the sites I've subscribed to! After awhile that should change. I've added feeds from both sides of the political spectrum (Far Right & Far Left) because I think that the truth is somewhere in the "moderate" middle and that excellent points are made by speakers on both sides of the debate. Plus, sometimes stuff is just so loony and "out there" it becomes quite entertaining. I've also added some purely for fun things like a daily horoscope and daily cartoons.

No comments: