Monday, October 8, 2007

Week 5 #10 part 1.


Ok, Beth's High Toon actually made me chuckle out loud. Just my flavor of goofy humor.

I created a Yahoo avatar about 2 years ago and play around with her from time to time. I don't use Messenger as often as I used to... I just don't have time to sit at the computer and chat for hours on end.
I'll play with some of the other avatar tools but I'm pretty attached to the one I have.
Here she is in the rain with my cat's avatar. His name is Mr. Kitty. I got lucky, as this cat which is available in Yahoo's extras for avatars looks alot like the cat I actually have. :-)
Yahoo! AvatarsHere's my avatar at work. And uh, hmm... Yahoo won't let me change the flip flops out on this outfit. ;-) This kitty is the closest I can find on Yahoo to my other cat (Calypso or Caly for short). She's a calico so imagine a little orange in her fur and you'll get the idea. And no, I don't bring her to work and let her roam the library freely!!!

No comments: