Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Week 10 #23 The End

Well, here we are. Frankly, I'm surprised that I finished. Thoughts on the journey: I knew less about some things and more out about other things than I anticipated. Zoho is my favorite new thing... I'm going to introduce Zoho to the high school and junior high students that come into our branch. I still prefer my Yahoo avatar but I'm glad to know about Meez. I'm still sorting through my issues and concerns about online privacy. Sometimes, I wish I could be more open on the web but I am afraid that I will inadvertently get myself in trouble.I'm glad I have a better understanding of new technologies...even only so I don't have to say "I have no idea what you are talking about!" to a patron who asks me for assistance with one of them. Thanks :-)

No comments: