Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Week 6 # 14 Technorati

Can you say overwhelmed? I am overwhelmed. And underwhelmed in some ways. I read an opinion piece recently that said if everyone is a writer than the work of one who earns their living with words is devalued. Some blogs are just equivalent to reality TV shows for me. I'm not interested in The Bachelor or Big Brother... Give me Pushing Daisies or I Love Lucy or All in the Family. I just don't have time to dig for the buried gems in the vast mine of the blogosphere. I find myself wasting hours of my life reading the thoughts of random strangers much as I have wasted hours watching a bad but not bad enough to be good movie on the late show because I keep hoping it will turn the corner and be entertaining. Sigh. Forgive my puncuation in this post. I'm tired. And whiney.

Discovery exercise: Learning 2.0-- 835 hits in the blog directory, 1164 hits in both tag and URL search, & 1126 hits when searched as an exact phrase in keyword search.

No comments: